19.11.09

The Beauty and the Beast


First things first - the Beauty...

No fairy tale, no Disney story, no! This is the story of a pattern by Helen Stubbings from Hugs from Helen. She was asking readers of her blog to suggest names for her new quilt.
"Belle of the Ball" was what I suggested and she liked it, so I got the pattern as a sweet "thank you" from her. You should have a look at this beauty. I envy those who can see it in reality but the pictures say a lot already.

So, where does the Beast come into play, then?


Well, this beast was an integral part of the birthday celebrations of a certain 6 year old little lady. A very tasty part, I may add. I think she and her little friends enjoyed the "Dragon Party" for this joyful occasion.

Many happy returns of the day, sweetie pie!




No comments:

Post a Comment